Kais Hire is committed to providing leadership and guidance in relation to work health and safety and we expect all personnel at all levels to comply with this policy in all aspects of their work.
We are committed to:
- Complying with all relevant legislation and standards.
- Striving for continuous improvement in work health and safety performance.
- Fostering an inclusive and interdependent work health and safety culture.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective work health and safety management system.
- Setting and reviewing work health and safety performance objectives and targets.
- Managing risk through a process of hazard identification, risk assessment, selection, implementation, and review of controls to either elimination risk where practicable or to manage risk to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
- Ensuring that plant and equipment is fit for purpose, inspected, safe to operate and is maintained in accordance with organisational, statutory, and client requirements.
- Providing training, information and supervision to all personnel.
- Ensuring all personnel are competent to perform their roles and that competency is maintained in accordance with organisational, statutory, and client requirements.
- Verifying compliance with organisational and client work health and safety policies and work procedures through leadership activities and audits.